Google

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

D.R.E.E.M IS CALLING ALL DANCERS

If I know its not a real opportunity I wouldn't take my time to post and let the world know. Through one of my best friends I was able to get to know a group called D.R.E.E.M, it seems me and D.R.E.E.M, have been friends for a minute and I am feeling there music, so if you are like me and my girl you will check out there page listen to some sounds, drop them some comments because no can improve without some feedback. If then you are convinced check out this contest and see if you make the cut for there video, GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!




WE HAVE PICKED A SINGLE!!! THATS RIGHT ITS "SHOW ME" NOW WE NEED YOUR HELP MORE THEN EVER!! WE NEED YOU AND YOUR GIRLS TO COME UP WIT A DANCE FOR "SHOW ME" Tape it and upload it to youtube titled "SHOW ME DANCE"

HERES THE RULES TO HOW THIS HERE IS GOING TO WORK


1. Come up with a dance for the first single from the Dcology Vol. 2 album "Show Me ft.

Einstein"
2.
Videotape it and post it on Youtube. com Named "Show Me Dance"
3. Email your info to dreemfans@yahoo.com with all of your contact info.


4. Send us a message on the D.R.E.E.M. Productions myspace page with the link.
(myspace. com/dreemonline)
5. All entrys must be submitted by 11:59pm April 30th.


6. There is NO limit on the amount of videos or dances you can submit.


7. We are only accepting original dances. Any non-original dances wll be disqualified.


8. Contestants must be at least 18 years of age or have their parents consent.


9. The winner will be flown to Atlanta to meet Einstein and D.C.

The winner will also be in the "Show Me" video
10. View the D.R.E.E.M. Productions page daily to see if you are the winner.


11.

HAVE FUN!!!!!

No comments: